Group Tours to Canada - Let us be your Receptive Tour Partner!
DeNureTours, specializes in custom itineraries and group tours to Canada. With a focus on Ontario, Quebec, and the Eastern Provinces: Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island (P.E.I.), Tours in Canada will work with you to ensure your group experiences the best that Canada has to offer.
Why Travel with us?
- We save you time. With 60 years of tour planning under our belt, we have established terrific relationships with hotels and attractions, so there is no need for you to coordinate with suppliers.
- We own our motorcoaches which allows for more flexibility when we are creating our itineraries. We also pride ourselves on our remarkable safety record and the condition of our vehicles.
- Our staff can develop marketing materials that match your brand to help promote your tour.
- We are located just north of Toronto in the heart of Ontario which means we are ideally situated close to popular attractions and hotels and we can pick your group up at the airport. Perfect for groups flying into Ontario!
Group Tour Services Available:
Option 1: Complete Package
Let us work with you to put together a complete package including a customized itinerary, deluxe highway motorcoach, experienced tour director and driver. We hold pickup rights for the U.S. so we’re able to bring guests into Canada. We can also help you develop and print your marketing materials to match your brand.
Option 2: Customize an Itinerary
Have your own coach? No problem! Our experienced tour planners will help put the perfect itinerary together to match your group's budget and theme. Add value by including a knowledgeable tour director who will offer interesting commentary and look after all of your group’s needs.
Option 3: Flying in to Ontario? Charter a Deluxe Highway Motorcoach
For those groups flying into Ontario, let us be your motorcoach supplier. A standard coach accommodates 56 passengers; however, we have removed seating and reconfigured our coaches for your travel comfort. This allows greater legroom so you can sit back, relax and enjoy the journey. All of our motorcoaches are washroom equipped, with onboard entertainment, and electrical outlets at each seat.
Your Tour, Your Way!
Whether you have a church group, hiking group, or student group, we have the expertise to help! For all your group's needs, pick from a range of existing itineraries or request a customized tour. We have the knowledge and flexibility to meet your specific travel requirements. Because Canada has so much to offer, we want to make sure you experience the best of it!
SEE WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYING
Tour Description: 8 day tour that dove into the world of acclaimed Canadian author, Louise Penny. The tour went through Quebec City, Montreal, and the Eastern Township Regions.
"When the idea was formed to produce a tour that visited the many sites that Ms. Penny created for her wonderful books I was beyond excited....Certainly it was more than difficult to design visits to places that don’t really exist. These places – houses, churches, the monastery, villages – all were what influenced Ms. Penny and really tweaked her superb creativity. Thank you so very much for making it happen. You are wonderful!"
- Julene Miller, Academy International Travel Services Inc., Decatur, Georgia
Tour description: 7 day tour to Toronto, Niagara Falls, and Stratford, Ontario with an arts and cultural focus.
"Our tour director was exceptionally fun and organized! Excellent at relating to students and teachers and handling the extreme personalities in our group. A friend and caregiver to all."
- Abra Chusid, Lakes Community High School, Lake Villa, Illinois
Tour description: 2 day tour to Niagara Falls
"Thanks so much for all of your organization. The tour went off without a hitch. Thanks to our tour director and driver, they were very obliging and helpful. The Norwegians gave them a tip - not customary in Norway - so that said how much they appreciated the two. Thanks again for everything and when they come back again, I'll be in touch.."
- Marie Geelan